This group is for anyone who would like to explore the intricate relationships between our emotions, the 5 senses and how we ‘see’ the world from our own unique perspective. Any breakdown or distortion in communication within these relationships can create self-limiting beliefs and behaviours that can hold us back from experiencing what we truly desire. By bridging the MindBody connection self-limiting beliefs can surface and a shift in perspective can occur, allowing us to see the world with a clearer lens.
Each month a focus topic will be presented for us to discuss, share and connect with. This will be followed by a supportive group MindBody session using a combination of energetic therapies including BodyTalk principles, emotional release and lymphatic drainage techniques . Shift happens so let’s make it fun!
Here’s what to expect from our group meetings:
1. Casual atmosphere and fun learning environment.
2. An opportunity to receive a session for the group – table time!
3. An overall sense of grounding and connection with one’s self and others.
1. Introductions: brief introductions of ourselves and our intentions for the days session. This could be around the focus topic (if there is one) but not necessary.
2. Group session: a session will be facilitated encompassing the groups intentions that have been presented.
3. The remaining time will be used for follow up discussions, mingling and a cup of tea.
4. Maximum at each meeting is 6 members, this ensures that everyone will have a chance to work with me one-on-one.
To cover the costs of space rental a $10 contribution is required at the door. To confirm you spot, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Shifters are Saying:
“I really enjoyed the last session,…had a lot of shifting happening on my holiday when I left the next day. Looking forward to learning/experiencing more! Doneen is a very talented healing facilitator.”
“ Very interesting and a good first experience with BodyTalk. Doneen provided a welcoming, caring and positive environment throughout. Thanks, Doneen! ”
“This was very informative. The experience was great. I highly recommend BodyTalk and Doneen.”
I’m looking forward to meeting you!